Reliability & Predictive Maintenance Solutions
NECI has created a reliability program that offers predictive maintenance services, as well as consulting services and products to help clients improve plant reliability. Maintenance only reacts to problems – it doesn’t correct design or operating deficiencies. By considering your people, work processes, technologies, and management and work culture, NECI creates a structure for ongoing continuous improvement that leads to improved process reliability.
Predictive Maintenance Services
A successful reliability program goes further than implementing technology. Predictive and proactive maintenance services are also critical to a failure-free operation.
NECI deploys a skillful team of Emerson-certified reliability engineers who provide reliability-centered maintenance solutions to our clients. NECI strives to help clients transition from reactive maintenance to predictive/proactive maintenance strategies. Whether it’s through vibration analysis, infrared thermography, ultrasonic inspection, or oil analysis, NECI provides a total solution through training, products and services.
NECI provides predictive maintenance and proactive maintenance services to a wide variety of facilities, such as:
- Life science manufacturing plants
- Life science R&D facilities
- Power plants and cogeneration facilities
- Pulp & paper mills
- Universities & schools
- Data centers
We work on a wide variety of critical rotating assets, such as:
- Air Handling Units, including Fan Walls
- Cooling Towers
- Exhaust Fans
- Vane Axial Fans
To provide the following predictive maintenance and proactive maintenance services:
- Vibration Analysis – full outsourced data collection and analysis program, remote analysis of data collected by site personnel, or installation of online continuous monitoring systems
- Infrared Thermography – detection of hot spots on motors, in electrical panels
- Ultrasonic Inspection – gas and compressed air leak detection, steam trap leak detection, bearing defect detection
- Oil Analysis
- Lubrication Program Design
- Dynamic Balancing
- Precision Laser Alignment
- Electric Motor Bearing Protection
- Mechanical Repairs
A successful reliability program depends on creating a program that will achieve failure-free results. Part of that program will depend on industry-proven technology. NECI partners with manufacturers who are committed to best-in-class products, services, and solutions to meet your exact needs.
Need more information? Contact us below.