– CEUs: 2.1
205 S Center Street
This course utilizes hands-on training to instruct students on installing, troubleshooting and adjusting gas regulators.
Upon completion of this course attendees will be able to:
- perform maintenance on relief valves and regulators
- troubleshoot field problems
- Pilot-Operated Regulators
- Self-Operated Regulators
- Overpressure Protection
- Series Regulation
- Slam Shut Options
- Regulator Failure Analysis
- Installation and Troubleshooting
Recommended at least 1-year’s field experience with natural gas regulators.
Register a.s.a.p.- limited number of seats still available