– CEUs: 3.2
3200 Emerson Way
4-1/2 day conference demonstrating natural gas regulator in gas pressure control fundamentals. Natural Gas distribution and natural gas transmission will be emphasized.
Upon completion students will be able to:
- determine the difference between pilot-operated and direct-operated regulators
- assess the various methods of overpressure protection
- correctly size relief valves and regulators for natural gas applications
- troubleshoot a wide array of regulator topics
- Fundamentals of Self-Operated Regulators
- Fundamentals of Pilot-Operated Regulators
- Unloading Style Pilots vs. Two-Path
- Sizing and Selection of Regulators
- Methods of Overpressure Protection
- Monitor Methods and Sizing
- Relief Valves Sizing and Selection
- Pressure Factor Measurement
- Regulator Troubleshooting
- Failure Analysis
- Recommended Installation Practices
- Aerodynamic Noise Theory, Treatment Methods and Technologies
- Regulator Olympics – 3 Troubleshooting Challenges*
*Regulator Olympics- class divided into teams to troubleshoot regulators, diagnose problems of the district station, change monitor modes, and work on commercial service regulators.
Recommended at least 1-year’s experience in the field of natural gas regulators.
Register a.s.a.p.- seating limited.